Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entrepreneur Coaching: Akin Body Painting

Since I started these "Entrepreneur Coaching" sessions, I have noticed that my work priorities are clearer. I have learned some time management strategies and prioritization so that I can achieve an equilibrium between my personal life and my work life.

I definitely recommend that you use this time to modify behaviors that interfere with reaching your goals. The fact that you know someone is waiting to listen makes you achieve the goals, which you set out in the prior session.

I also would like to add that Matthew, my coach, has made a great effort to understand my basic English, he has demonstrated utmost respect and attention in order to understand the meaning of my sentences.

Thank you, Matthew, for giving me your time and assistance in something so important to me!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desde que inicie estas sesiones de “Consejería en Negocios” he notado que tengo más claridad en mis prioridades laborales; he aprendido algunas estrategias para organizar mis tiempos y determinar mis jerarquías, tratando de encontrar un equilibrio personal y laboral.

Definitivamente recomiendo ampliamente que utilicen este tiempo para modificar conductas que puedan estar interfiriendo en que no logren sus objetivos. El simple hecho de saber que alguien te espera para ser escuchado hace que concretices los acuerdos a los que llegaste en tu última sesión.

Quisiera agregar que mi consejero Matthew en todo momento se ha esforzado en entender mi inglés básico demostrando respeto y toda su atención para comprender el significado de mis oraciones.

¡Gracias Matthew por darme tu tiempo y apoyo en algo que es tan importante para mí!

Erika Monroy
AKIN Body Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment