Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life Coach: Recommendation from Father Sandoval















I have known Matthew and his wonderful family for over four years now. He is a benefit to his church and is always ready to lead a helping hand. His inspirational readings of the lessons during the service uplifts the whole congregation! I highly encouraged Matthew to investigate going into the priesthood. He has the rare gift to listen and lead at the same time. Matthew serves on the vestry and is the chair of the Stewardship Committee. His first pledge drive resulted in a 15% increase in overall pledges for the church. I'm very happy that Matthew has taken up the profession of Executive Coaching because his gifts need to be shared with others. I would highly recommend him to my friends and fellow doctors at the hospital.

Father Carlos Sandoval, M.D.
Rector, Saint Simon's Episcopal Church
Canon of Health, Episcopal Diocese of Southeast Florida
Psychiatrist

No comments:

Post a Comment