Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I met Matthew, while on a trip aboard a chartered dive boat to the sunken


artificial wreck site, the USS Spiegel Grove.



Located in the deep blue waters, about a one hour boat ride offshore, from

Key Largo, Florida.



As I contemplated the personal challenge on my 53rd birthday to apply my

acquired skills and certifications with the boat captain, about my interest

in descending down to the propeller, on the underside of this massive ship,

and at a depth of about 135 feet, the captain introduced me to Matthew, and

whom to my good fortune, was planning to dive and explore that particular

location of this sunken ship, along with his wife Andrea, on this dive trip.



I credit Mathew, for making this one of the most memorable and enjoyable

experiences of my life. His professional approach and attitude, along with a

meticulous attention for detail combined with his excellent inter-personal

leadership & coaching skills, gave me the trust and confidence in myself, to

go for it.



As a business owner, I have incorporated Mathew's, can do approach &

attitude, into my daily business practices, which has noticeably increased

and created an exciting and positive energy, resulting in my generating new

and additional business, and many more satisfied customers.

Thanks Matt!

Regards

Carlos Menocal, P.A.
Lic. Real Estate Broker

No comments:

Post a Comment